Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Personal Journey Through Cinema

When thinking about what I should do for my personal journey, I found it difficult because we only had 2 minutes, and I really couldn't explain everything I wanted to say. About all the different films that have inspired me though the years.

So I thought why not start from the beginning...

My Personal Journey starts with some of the best memories I have from these films, how they used to make me happy, laugh, want to dance around and want to be every character in every film I had seen.

So I wanted to start my Personal Journey with... DISNEY!!!!!


https://vimeo.com/85722038

Disney was a huge part of my childhood and still is now, I feel like i'm betraying Disney if I haven't seen a film. which I am slightly now because there are some I still haven't seen like "Frozen" which I really want to see.

Every time I watch Disney it's make me feel so happy and I can just get away from life whether I'm having a good day or not.

The reason I like Disney so much is because nearly everybody has a happily ever after and the animation, the characters and the story lines work brilliantly to draw there audiences in.

I am a big fan of Disney princess films, and they were my favourite when I was growing up, some of them still are. 

The Disney film that has stayed the closest to me throughout all my life is "The Little Mermaid".
The reason I like this film so much is because she follows her dreams and having this inspiration from this film has helped me to think about all the different things I would like to do with my life, and being a part of film was one of them,  and since starting Stafford University I have learn't so much even though I'm still in my first year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment